Health care policy and politics A to Z
- Julie Rovner.
- 2nd ed.
- Washington, D.C. : CQ Press, c2003.
- Physical description
- xii, 282 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rovner, Julie.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 263-265) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- A one-volume reference on health care policies and debates in America. Author Julie Rovner explains the significant changes that the private sector, Congress, federal and state courts and state legislatures have made in the nation's health system.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Supplemental links
- Table of contents
- Medical policy > United States > Encyclopedias.
- Medical care > Political aspects > United States > Encyclopedias.
- Public health > Political aspects > United States > Encyclopedias.
- Health Policy > United States > Encyclopedias > English.
- Delivery of Health Care > United States > Encyclopedias > English.
- Politics > United States > Encyclopedias > English.
- Publication date
- 1568028520 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781568028521 (hbk. : alk. paper)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: