Mathematical population genetics
- Warren J. Ewens.
- 2nd ed.
- New York : Springer-Verlag, c2004-
- Physical description
- v. ; 25 cm.
- Interdisciplinary applied mathematics.
- APPPHYS-237-01 -- Quantitative Evolutionary Dynamics and Genomics
- Good, Benjamin Harmar
At the library
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
Stacks Request (opens in new tab)
Library has: v.1
|QH455 .E94 2004 V.1||Available|
- Ewens, W. J. (Warren John), 1937-
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- v. 1. Theoretical introduction.
This is the first of a planned two-volume work discussing the mathematical aspects of population genetics with an emphasis on evolutionary theory. This volume draws heavily from the author's 1979 classic, but it has been revised and expanded to include recent topics which follow naturally from the treatment in the earlier edition, such as the theory of molecular population genetics.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Beginning date
- Interdisciplinary applied mathematics
- 0387201912 (alk. paper)
- 9780387201917 (acid-free paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: