SPIE digital library [electronic resource].
- Bellingham, Wash. : SPIE
- An extensive resource on optics and photonics, SPIE provides access to technical papers from SPIE Journals and Conference, and eBooks. Proceedings from 1990 to the present. Journals covered: Optical Engineering, Journal of Electronic Imaging, Journal of Biomedical Optics, Journal of Micro/Nanolithography, MEMS, and MOEMS, Journal of Applied Remote Sensing, Journal of Nanophotonics, and SPIE Letters Virtual Journal.
- Title Variation
- SPIE dl
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2003?
- Title from home page as viewed on Feb. 5, 2004.
- Access restricted to subscribers.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Related Work
- Proceedings of SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering.
- Optical engineering (Marcel Dekker, Inc.)
- Journal of electronic imaging.
- Journal of biomedical optics.
- Journal of microlithography, microfabrication, and microsystems.
- Journal of applied remote sensing (a8197018)
- Journal of nanophotonics (a8196881)
- Journal of photonics for energy (a9131579)
- Journal of medical imaging (a10570415)
- Neurophotonics (a11739359)
- Journal of astronomical telescopes, instruments, and systems (a10677817)
- Included Work
- SPIE eBooks.
- Related Work
- Journal of biomedical optics (AQF2683)
- Journal of electronic imaging (AKS1605)
- Journal of microlithography, microfabrication, and microsystems (JM3) (a5660776)
- Optical engineering (P03377106-S)