Food availability (per capita) data system [electronic resource].
- [Washington, D.C.] : Economic Research Service, U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, -
- Beginning date
- Former Title
- Food consumption (per capita) data system <Nov. 19, 2003>-Feb. 2007
- Updated irregularly, <Apr. 26, 2006>
- Former Publication Frequency
- Updated annually, <Nov. 19, 2003>
- Title from web page last updated Mar. 16, 2007 (viewed Oct. 26, 2007).
- The Food availability (per capita) data system includes three distinct but related data series on food consumption: 1) Food availability (also known as U.S. food supply data, or Disappearance data), 2) Nutrient availability, and 3) Loss-adjusted food availability (also known as Food guide pyramid servings data).
- Mode of access: Internet at the ERS web site. Address as of 2/4/04: http://www.ers.usda.gov/Data/FoodConsumption/datasystem.asp ; current access is available via PURL.
- Related Items
- For: Food consumption (per capita) data system--continues in part paper version: Food consumption, prices, and expenditures.