Quantitative level of chemical reactions
- G.E. Zaikov and A. Jimenez, editors.
- New York : Nova Science Publishers, c2003.
- Physical description
- vi, 238 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- Using recent kinetic methods of investigations as well as such spectroscopic methods as electron spin resonance, nuclear magnetic resonance, and chemiluminescence, 11 papers examine quantum-level calculations of chemical reactions. Presented by Zaikov (Institute of Biochemical Physics, Russia) and Jimenez (University of Alicante, Spain), the papers discuss such specific topics as the behaviour of molecules of low-molecular substances in the presence of chain molecules, ozone degradation of polyolefins with the example of paraffines and polyolefins, interactions of surfactants and cellulose derivatives in homogenous and heterogeneous systems, and transcrystallinity in natural fillers-polypropylene composites.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781590338759 20160528
- Chemical reactions.
- Publication date
- 1590338758 (hardcover)
Browse related items
Start at call number: