Stanford Historical Society program recordings, 1997-2014
- Physical description
- 1.75 linear feet
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SC0683 ACCN 2003-213 BOX 1||In-library use|
|SC0683 ACCN 2007-123 BOX 2||In-library use|
|SC0683 ACCN 2012-006 BOX 1||In-library use|
|SC0683 ACCN 2015-105 HALF BOX 1||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Stanford Historical Society.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Audio and video tapes of annual meetings and public presentations on various topics in Stanford's history, including the museum, the Western CIV program, the human biology program, Herbert Hoover and Stanford, history of heart transplantation, overseas studies, KZSU (the student radio station), history of the endowment, and the Hoover Carillon. There are also some announcements of talks and handouts given at talks.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Special Collections and University Archives materials are stored offsite and must be paged 48 hours in advance. For more information on paging collections, see the department's website: http://library.stanford.edu/spc.
- The materials are open for research use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94305-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-pub lish. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- Gift of the Stanford Historical Society, 2003, 2007, 2012 & 2015.
Browse related items
Start at call number: