Eighteenth century collections online [electronic resource].
- English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Latin, Spanish, Welsh. English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Latin, Spanish, Welsh, and others.
- [Detroit, Mich.?] : Gale Group, c2003-2010.
- Gale Group.
- A comprehensive digital edition of The Eighteenth Century microfilm set, which has aimed to include every significant English-language and foreign-language title printed in the United Kingdom, along with thousands of important works from the Americas, between 1701 and 1800. Consists of books, pamphlets, broadsides, ephemera. The full collection includes nearly 180,000 titles and more than 33,000,000 pages of searchable material.
- English literature > 18th century.
- Eighteenth century.
- Great Britain > Civilization > 18th century.
- Great Britain > History > 18th century.
- fine arts
- social sciences
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- Commonly known as: ECCO
- Title from basic search screen (viewed Oct. 24, 2003).
- Restricted to subscribing institutions.
- File/Data Type
- Text and images.
- Also available on microform.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.