e-EROS [electronic resource] : Encyclopedia of reagents for organic synthesis
- Wiley InterScience.
- [New York] : John Wiley & Sons, c2001-
- Wiley InterScience (Online service)
- e-EROS combines the complete text of the encyclopedia with the sophistication of a database including all the chemical reactions and structures. It contains a database of around 50,000 reactions and around 3250 of the most frequently consulted reagents and is fully searchable by structure and substructure, reagent, reaction type, experimental conditions, etc. and allows sophisticated full text searches. Offers systematic and exhaustive coverage of reagents used in organic synthesis. Kept up-to-date by regularly adding new reagents and catalysts, and by updating existing articles. The A to Z listing covers classical reagents, new "designer" reagents and catalysts.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Encyclopedia of reagents for organic synthesis
- Title from home page ; description based on screen of 2002-02-14.
- Also includes a searchable interface: Acronym finder (an interface for Scientific and technical acronyms, symbols, and abbreviations)
- Access restricted to subscribers.
- File/Data Type
- Electronic database.
- Mode of access: Internet.
- Available for non-commercial, internal use by students, on-site users of library facilities, and faculty for academic and research purposes only.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.
- Included Work
- Scientific and technical acronyms, symbols, and abbreviations.