The sources of the Nile: explorers' maps A. D. 1856-1891
- from the Society's collections with notes by G. R. Crone.
- London, Royal Geographical Society, 1964.
- Physical description
- 7,  p. 32 cm. and portfolio (14 maps, part col.) 56 cm.
- Royal Geographical Society (Great Britain). Reproductions of early maps ; 8.
At the library
SAL1&2 (on-campus shelving)
Temporary shelving Request
|G2447 .N5 R88 F||Unknown|
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
Library has: 1 v. + 10 sheets
|G8202 .N5 1964 .R6 FF||Available|
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G2447 .N5 R6 1964 FF||In-library use|
- Bibliography: p. .
- Publication date
- R.G.S. Reproductions of early maps, 8
- Facsims. of 12 maps and 2 water colors. The maps are on 10 sheets.
Browse related items
Start at call number: