Geologic map of the Cucamonga Peak quadrangle, San Bernardino County, California
- by Thomas W. Dibblee, Jr. ; edited by John A. Minch.
- Santa Barbara, CA. : Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History, 2003.
- Physical description
- 1 map : col. ; 58 x 48 cm., on sheet 92 x 69 cm., folded to 23 x 24 cm.
- Dibblee Geology Center map ; no. DF-106.
Also available at
At the library
Item belongs to a collection
- Includes "pertinent references."
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Raymond M. Alf memorial map
- Title in upper margin: Cucamonga Peak quadrangle
- Title in right and left margins: Geology Cucamonga Peak quadrangle
- Map Data
- Scale 1:24,000 (W 117⁰37ʹ30ʺ--W 117⁰30ʹ00ʺ/N 34⁰15ʹ00ʺ--N 34⁰07ʹ30ʺ).
- Dibblee Geology Center map ; #DF-106
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- "Topographic base map from available USGS 7.5-minute quadrangle CUCAMONGA PEAK, CA 1998, DMA 2452 II NE-Series V895"
- "Prepared in cooperation with the Angeles National Forest."
- "Raymond M. Alf memorial map."
- "First printing, October 2003."
- Includes quadrangle location map, index to adjacent 7.5 minute quadrangles, index to sources of geology, and 1 col. cross section.
Browse related items
Start at call number: