The AMICO library [electronic resource].
- San Francisco, Calif. : [Available from] Cartography Associates
- The AMICO (Art Museum Image Consortium) Library is an online collection of digital documentation of works of art from around the world. Images, text and multimedia represent a broad range of works of art in AMICO highlighting the creative output of cultures around the world, from prehistoric to contemporary times, and covering the complete range of expressive forms. Cultures and time periods represented range from contemporary art, Native American and Inuit art, to ancient Greek, Roman, and Egyptian works, along with Japanese and Chinese works. Each slide has an accompanying catalog record in the database.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Title bar title: Insight images from the AMICO library
- Description based on contents viewed July 14, 2003; title from home page.
- "Visual collections, David Rumsey."
- Software by Luna Imaging.
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- File/Data Type
- Electronic image data
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.