Handbook of educational leadership and management
- edited by Brent Davies and John West-Burnham.
- London : Pearson Education, 2003.
- Physical description
- xvii, 719 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB2805 .H286 2003||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Leadership Professor John West Burnham - University of Hull 2. Leadership & Management Process Professor Brent Davies - University of Hull 3. The Changing Nature of School Leadership & Management and its Policy Content Professor Mike Bottery - University of Hull 4. Leadership, Governance & the Community Dr Janet Ouston - University of Leicester 5. The Business of Education: The emerging private/public agenda Professor Guilbert Hentschke - University of Southern California 6. Learning, Teaching & the Curriculum Professor Barbara MacGilchrist - University of London Institute of Education 7. Achieving & Sustaining Change in Schools Professor Andy Hargreaves, University of Toronto & Dr Dean Fink 8. School Improvement & Effectiveness Professor David Hopkins, University of Nottingham & Dr Alma Harris - University of Warwick 9. The Teacher Career Cycle/Staff Management Dame Patricia Collarbone - London Leadership Centre 10. The School for the Future Professor Brian Caldwell - The University of Melbourne.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- "The Handbook of Educational Leadership and Management "is your ultimate guide for leading and managing your school into the 21st Century. It presents current and future thinking in the area of education management and leadership and provides you with a benchmark for understanding the latest thinking and best practice.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: