- Laurence Whistler.
- [Birmingham, West Midlands : privately printed by F.E. Pardoe], 1963.
- Physical description
-  p. ; 20 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|MISC 1203||In-library use|
- Whistler, Laurence, 1912-2000.
- 12 stanzas and 1 page of text about tissue rhyme (where "the rhymes do not fall, in the conventional way, either at the end of the lines or internally to a preconceived pattern, but wherever in the verse the sound and the sense may direct."
- Publication date
- The drawing of the title page is by Laurence Whistler.
- "One hundred and eighty copies..."
- Paperbound in black; printed paper label on front cover; beige pages; handsewn.
Browse related items
Start at call number: