Thesaurus Linguae Graecae [electronic resource] : TLG : a digital library of Greek literature
- Irvine, Calif. : Thesaurus Linguae Graecae, .
- Thesaurus Linguae Graecae Project.
- Full-text database of primary sources covering Greek literature from Homer (eighth century B.C.) until the closing of the Academy (sixth century (A.D.)
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Digital library of Greek literature
- File Characteristics
- Electronic file.
- Title from home page (viewed Dec. 3, 2003).
- "A research center at the University of California, Irvine."
- Title from home page viewed Apr. 29, 2002.
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions and individuals.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web via Internet.
- System requirements: Internet access; web browser.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.