The verbals : Iain Sinclair in conversation with Kevin Jackson
- Kent : Worple Press, 2003.
- Physical description
- 148 p. : ill. ; 21 cm. + 8 postcards.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 141-145).
- Publisher's Summary
- In "The Verbals", a long conversation mingling confession, memories and self-criticism, Sinclair lays bare the origins of these works, from the myths of Freemasonry surrounding his ancestry to his encounters with the likes of Allen Ginsberg, from his adventures in the film world to his bohemian life in Dublin, from casual labouring in the East End to esoteric studies of earth mysteries and psychogeography.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Subtitle on cover: Kevin Jackson in conversation with Iain Sinclair
- Iain Sinclair in conversation with Kevin Jackson
- Stanford copy 1 (Green): On t.p., "Iain Sinclair" has been crossed out and replaced by autograph of the poet. Stanford copy is 22/60 in limited ed.
- 0953094790 (pbk.)
- 9780953094790 (pbk.)