North American women's letters and diaries [electronic resource] : Colonial to 1950
- [Chicago] : Alexander Street Press, 2001-
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Full-text database of letters and diaries of women who lived in North America before 1950. Browsing and searching of both the bibliographic and full-text elements provided by PhiloLogic software.
- Women > United States > Correspondence > Databases.
- Women > United States > Diaries > Databases.
- Women > Canada > Correspondence > Databases.
- Women > Canada > Diaries > Databases.
- Women > North America > Correspondence > Databases.
- Women > North America > Diaries > Databases.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- File Characteristics
- Computer data.
- Title from introductory screen, viewed June 4, 2001.
- "Produced in collaboration with the University of Chicago."
- Originator of project: Stephen Rhind-Tutt.
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- File/Data Type
- Text is in HTML.
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Internet Explorer 2.0 or higher or Netscape Navigator Version 1.2 or higher.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.