Part of north central New Mexico [electronic resource] : [geology]
- John J. Stevenson, geological assistant.
- 2nd ed.
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian, 
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale 1:253,440. 1 in. to 4 miles. (W 105⁰30ʹ00ʺ--W 104⁰07ʹ30ʺ/N 36⁰30ʹ00ʺ--N 35⁰40ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- "Atlas sheet no. 70(C)."
- "Expeditions of 1878 and 1879, under the command of 1st Lieut. Geo. M. Wheeler, Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army."
- "Issued May 7th 1877 ... June 30th 1881."
- "Weyss, Herman & Lang, del."
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
- Scanned raster image of original: 1 map : col. ; 37 x 49 cm.
- Original in the David Rumsey Collection; scanned by Cartography Associates.
- Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian (U.S.). Topographical atlas projected to illustrate explorations and surveys west of the 100th meridian of longitude. [Washington, D.C.] : The Survey, 1873- .