The future of the Army profession
- edited by Lloyd J. Matthews ; foreword by Frederick M. Franks.
- Boston : McGraw-Hill, c2002.
- Physical description
- xvi, 558 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Matthews, Lloyd J.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- I. Setting the stage
- II. The profession's military-technical expert knowledge
- III. The political-social arena
- IV. Ethics and the Army profession
- V. Professional leadership
- VI. Internal expertise and institutional management
- VII. Conclusions.
- Publisher's Summary
- Who are the future members of the Army profession and how is their competence to be certified to their client, the American people? This is a contemporary analysis of the Army profession, its knowledge and expertise, with conclusions and policy recommendations.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780072552683 20160527
- Supplemental links
Table of contents
- Publication date
- Project directors: Don M. Snider, Gayle L. Watkins.
- 0072552689 (pbk.)
- 9780072552683 (pbk.)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: