Genesis of the Arietidae
- Cambridge, Printed for the Museum, 1889.
- Physical description
- xi, 238 p. : ill., plates ; 29 cm.
- Memoirs of the Museum of Comparative Zoölogy at Harvard College v. 16, no. 3.
At the library
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
See linked record to request items bound together
|590.6 .H339M V.16:NO.3|
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|QE807 .A5 H73 1889 F||In-library use|
- Hyatt, Alpheus, 1838-1902.
- Publication date
- Memoirs of the Museum of comparative zoology at Harvard college, vol. XVI, no. 3
- "Published in conjunction with the Smithsonian Institution" [as Its Contributions to knowledge, vol. XXVI, art. 2]
- Stanford copy 1 (SAL3): Copy 1 bound with v. 16, no. 1-2. 5351145 (parent record’s ckey)
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): 33 cm. Stephen Jay Gould Collection. Provenance: "Compliments of Alpheus Hyatt"; Student's Paleontological Department, Harvard University (ink-stanp); Stephen Jay Gould (bookplate).
Browse related items
Start at call number: