- Ching-Wen Chao.
- Uniform Title
- Requiem Moksa
- Multiple languages, English, Latin, Tibetan, Chinese. Sung in Latin, English, Chinese, Tibetan, and an unspecified tribal language.
- Physical description
- 1 score (x, 43 p.) ; 28 x 44 cm. + 1 sound disc (digital ; 4 3/4 in.)
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
Library has: 1 sound disc
|ACD 8||In-library use|
Library has: 1 score
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
For use in Archive of Recorded Sound Request on-site access
|ML29.1 .C461 F||In-library use|
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|3781 2002 C||In-library use|
- Chao, Ching-Wen.
- Stanford University. Department of Music. Projects. D.M.A. Final.
- Chafe, Chris, primary advisor.
- I. Elegy in flight
- II. Moksa
- III. Spiritus intus alit.
- Publication date
- For solo violin (1st mvmt.), 12 singers with 4-channel tape (2nd mvmt.), and solo bass with live electronics (3rd mvmt.).
- Words also printed as texts in pref.
- Includes performance notes and abstract.
- Sound disc contains 2-channel tape accompaniment for 2nd mvmt.
- D.M.A. final project--Department of Music, Stanford University, 2002.
- Stanford, copy 1-2: Copyright by the author.
Browse related items
Start at call number: