Wolfsbohne = Wolf's-bean
- Paul Celan ; translated by Michael Hamburger.
- Uniform Title
- Wolfsbohne. English & German
- English. German original and English translation on opposite pages; English printed in red, German in black.
- Birmingham, England : Delos Press ; New York : William Drenttel New York, c1997.
- Physical description
-  p. ; 25 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|(no call number)||In process|
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- "This edition consists of 250 numbered copies. 200 are bound into wrappers of which 100 are for sale from the UK and 100 are for sale from the USA. 50 copies, of which 25 are for sale from the UK and 25 from the USA, are signed by Michael Hamburger and quarter-bound in buckram. Seven copies, specially bound, and lettered A-G, are hors commerce for the publishers' use. The book was designed and printed by Sebastian Carter at The Rampant Lions Press, and set in Monotype Helvetica by Speedspools of Edinburgh and printed letterpress on Zerkall mould-made paper. The covers throughout were hand-marbled by Cockerel Marbled Papers. This is copy number 23 [signature] Michael Hamburger"--Colophon.
- 1870380231 (Delos Press signed edition)
- 187038024X (Delos Press standard edition)
- 1884381146 (William Drenttel New York signed edition)
- 1884381154 (William Drenttel New York standard edition)