Andy Warhol [videorecording]
- RM Arts ; produced and directed by Kim Evans ; edited and presented by Melvyn Bragg.
- [United States?] : RM Associates ; Chatsworth, Calif. : Distributed exclusively by Image Entertainment, c2000.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (76 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- "Shows Warhol performing for the media in interviews ranging over 25 years and examines his artistic achievements in a career which spanned painting, film, publishing, rock music, and television. It includes extracts from films such as Chelsea girls, Lonesome cowboys and Women in revolt, archive material, newsreel footage and contributions from many of his closest associates and superstars including Ondine, Viva, John Giorno and Brigid Berlin."--Container.
- Warhol, Andy, 1928-1987.
- Warhol, Andy, 1928-1987 > Interviews.
- Arts, American > 20th century.
- Painters > United States > Biography.
- Motion picture producers and directors > United States > Biography.
- Painters > United States > Interviews.
- Motion picture producers and directors > United States > Interviews.
- Release date
- Production date
- Title from container.
- Originally broadcast as an installment of London Weekend Television's South Bank show.
- Production Credits
- Film camera, Paul Bond; film editor, Tony Webb; consultant, Victor Bockris.
- Related Work
- South Bank show (Television program)
- Publisher Number
- ID5807RADVD Image Entertainment
Browse related items
Start at call number: