Geologic folio : topography and geology Pooch area, Ventura quadrangle
- drafted by H. Morris, Stanford Geological Survey, C.F. Tolman Jr., Director.
- Physical description
- 1 atlas (5 leaves) : 4 maps, part. col. ; 60 cm.
Also available at
At the library
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
For use in Branner Library Request on-site access
Request for pickup at Branner Library
|G4051.C5 SVAR .S7 1926C NO.11 TEXT||In-library use|
|G4051.C5 SVAR .S7 1926C NO.23 TEXT||In-library use|
|G4051.C5 SVAR .S7 1926C||Available|
- Folio consists of ms. map, uncolored map on traceable paper, Van Dyck negative, blue line print, and map-sized page of text.
-  Pooch area - Ventura quadrangle / [by Morris]
-  Topography and geology, Pooch area, Ventura quadrangle / by H. Morris.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Geologic folio of a part of the Ventura quadrangle.
- Ventura quadrangle.
- Map Data
- Scale 1:4,800 (W 119⁰30ʹ00ʺ--W 119⁰15ʹ00ʺ/N 34⁰30ʹ00ʺ--N 34⁰15ʹ00ʺ).
- Triangulation by M. Kildale, L. Farish; topography and geology by R. Cannon, D. Evans, [and] H. Morris.
- Surveyed August 1926.
- Contour interval 10 ft.
- [Datum is mean] sea level.
- Includes section and primary triangulation diagram -- Scale 1:10,000.
- Includes geological and topographical legends.
- Accompanied by 4 field notebooks.
- Kildale1-2 texts on "Topographical map of a region about Stanford University, [San Mateo and Santa Cruz quadrangles]" record, authored by "Stanford Geological Survey."
Browse related items
Start at call number: