Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
- Mathew T. Cogwell, editor.
- New York : Nova Science, c2002.
- Physical description
- ix, 150 p. : ill., maps ; 26 cm.
- Cogwell, Mathew T.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Contents: Preface-- Arctic National Wildlife Refuge: Background and Issues-- Arctic National Wildlife Refuge: Legislative Issues-- Legal Issues Related to Proposed Drilling for Oil and Gas in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge-- Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
One important element of the energy debate in the 107th Congress is whether to approve development in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) and, if so, under what restrictions or whether to continue to prohibit energy development in order to protect the area's biological resource values. This book discusses legal issues that relate to possible development of the Refuge and the current provisions in bills before Congress are discussed as well.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: