Community prosecution strategies [electronic resource] : measuring impact
- by John S. Goldkamp, Cheryl Irons-Guynn, and Doris Weiland.
- Washington, DC : U.S. Dept. of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Assistance, 
- Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Justice Assistance)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Publication date
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data.
- Title from title screen (viewed Feb. 13, 2004).
- "Prepared by the Crime and Justice Research Center under grant number 1999-DD-BX-K008, awarded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance ..."
- "November 2002."
- Distributed to depository libraries in paper, shipping list no.: 2003-0063-P.
- Mode of access: Internet via the Bureau Web site. Addresses as of 02/13/04: http://www.ncjrs.org/pdffiles1/bja/192826.pdf (pdf), http://www.ncjrs.org/html/bja/commpros/index.html (html); current access is available via PURLs.