An embassy from the East-India Company of the United Provinces, to the Grand Tartar Cham, Emperor of China [microform] : deliver'd by their excellencies, Peter de Goyer and Jacob de Keyzer, at his imperial city of Peking : wherein the cities, towns, villages, ports, rivers, &c. in their passages from Canton to Peking are ingeniously describ'd
- by Mr. John Nieuhoff ... ; also an epistle of Father John Adams their antagonist, concerning the whole negotiation ; with an appendix of several remarks taken out of Father Athanasius Kircher ; English'd, and set forth with their several sculptures, by John Ogilby Esq. ...
- Uniform Title
- Gezantschap der Neerlandtsche Oost-Indische Compagnie aan den grooten Tartarischen Cham, den tegenwoordigen keizer van China. English
- The second edition.
- London : Printed by the Author at his house in White-Friers, 1673.
- Physical description
- , 431 p., 20 leaves of plates : ill., double map, plans (1 double)
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 612:5.
Browse related items
Start at call number: