Instituto Laboral de la Raza records, 1982-1998
- Physical description
- 76.5 linear feet (51 record containers)
At the library
- Corporate Author
- Instituto Laboral de la Raza.
- The historical (inactive) records of the institute.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Founded in 1982 by Jose Medina, the institute is a nonprofit workers' rights organization and a drop-in center that addresses the immediate needs of both the Latino worker and the unemployed alike in San Francisco and the surrounding Bay Area counties.