Della trasportatione dell'obelisco vaticano [electronic resource] : Rome, 1590
- Domenico Fontana.
- Oakland, CA : Octavo, c2002.
- Physical description
- 1 CD-ROM : col. ; 4 3/4 in.
At the library
Media & Microtext Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|DT62 .O2 F6 1590A||In-library use|
- Digitalized facsimile of this book, originally published in 1590, which memorialized the Vatican's relocation of an Egyptian obelisk in Rome, described as the greatest engineering feat of the 16th century.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Title Variation
- Title on digitized t.p.: Della trasportatione dell'obelisco vaticano et delle fabriche di Nostro Signore Papa Sisto V
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data and program.
- Digitized facsimile of the D. Basa, Rome edition published in 1590, from a copy in the Library of Congress Rare Book and Special Collections Division.
- Title from opening screen.
- Commentary by Ingrid D. Rowland.
- License agreement allows use on a single computer, or on a local area network available to no more than five users. Users may produce hard copy versions of all or any portion of the edition for personal use.
- File/Data Type
- Continuous PDF file.
- System requirements: Windows, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux operating system ; Adobe Acrobat reader 3.0 or later (5.0 recommended) ; CD-ROM drive.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: