The works of Aristotle
- Taylor, Thomas, 1758-1835.
- v. 1. The physics or physical auscultation of Aristotle : with copious notes in which is given the substance of the invaluable commentaries of Simplicus
- v. 2. The Organon, or, Logical treatises of Aristotle : with copious elucidations from the commentaries of Ammonius, Porphyry and Simplicius
- v. 3. The great, and Eudemian, ethics, and the politics, and economics of Aristotle
- v. 4. The rhetoric, poetic and Nichomachean ethics of Aristotle
- v. 5. The metaphysics of Aristotle
- v. 6. On the soul / Aristotle --v. 7. The Treatises of Aristotle, on the heavens, on generation ? corruption, and On meteors, with copious elucidations from the commentaries of simplicius on the first, and of Olympiodorus on the last of these treatises
- v. 8. The history of animals of Aristotle and his Treatise on physiognomy
- v. 9. Aristotle on the parts & progressive motion of animals, the problems, on indivisible lines to which is added Thomas Taylor's The elements of the true arithmetic of infinites
- Beginning date
- translated by Thomas Taylor.
- The Thomas Taylor series ; v. 19-22, 27
- 1898910189 (v. 1)
- 9781898910183 (v. 1)