Varsity letters : documenting modern colleges and universities
- Helen Willa Samuels.
- Lanham, Md. : Scarecrow Press, 1998.
- Physical description
- 281 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
|CD3065 .S26 1998||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- A study of the functions of colleges and universities, Varsity Letters is intended to aid those responsible for the documentation of these institutions. Samuels offers specific advice about the records of modern colleges and universities and proposes a method to ensure their adequate documentation. She also offers a method to analyze and plan the preservation of records for any type of institution.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780810834989 20160528
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Originally published: [Chicago, Ill.] : Society of American Archivists, 1992.
- 0810834987 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- 9780810834989 ( pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: