CAB Abstracts [electronic resource].
- Wallingford, Oxfordshire : CAB International, [19--]-
- C.A.B. International.
- ["CAB Abstracts indexes journal articles in the applied life sciences. It covers the fields of agriculture, forestry, animal and veterinary sciences, human health and communicable diseases, human nutrition, food science, animal health and welfare, microbiology and parasitology, leisure and tourism, plant science and crop science, and the management and conservation of natural resources. The database indexes literature published from 1910 to the present. Over 9,000 serials representing 125 countries are indexed in full or in part."]
- Title Variation
- Commonwealth Agricultural Bureaux International direct
- CAB direct
- Former Title
- CAB Archives
- File Characteristics
- Electronic bibliographic database.
- Description based on CABAbstracts ISI search page (viewed Jan. 14, 2009).
- Coverage: 1910- . updated weekly.
- Access restricted to authorized subscribers.
- File/Data Type
- Text (Bibliographic data)
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.