The Gerritsen collection [electronic resource] : women's history online, 1543-1945
- Uniform Title
- Gerritsen collection (Online)
- English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Latin.
- Online version.
- [Ann Arbor, Mich. : Bell & Howell Information and Learning, 2000]
- Bell & Howell Information and Learning.
- The Gerritsen Collection was begun by Aletta Jacobs Gerritsen in the late 1800s. The online resource delivers two million page images exactly as theyappeared in the original printed works. It includes monographs, periodicals and pamphlets in fifteen languages, and is searchable by keyword and Boolean operators.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Women's history online, 1543-1945
- Title from HTML source: Gerritsen online
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data.
- Title from title screen.
- Also available on microfilm.
- System requirements: PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing; access to this resource requires that your browser is set to accept a cookie.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.