Encyclopedia of polymer science and technology [electronic resource].
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley-Interscience.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Articles in the Encyclopedia cover the fundamental and practical aspects of the polymer field, including polymeric materials, polymer properties, polymerization methods, processing, and uses. Special emphasis is put on new and advanced polymeric materials for various applications (e.g. coating, water filtration, energy, and biomedical applications, etc.), new and improved characterization and analytical methods, and modern processing technology.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Polymer science and technology
- Updated quarterly; may retain earlier versions of articles.
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2002?, coverage from 1999.
- Executive editor: Jacqueline I. Kroschwitz.
- 1st paper ed. edited by Herman F. Mark.
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.