Steerage conditions [microform] ; Importation and harboring of women for immoral purposes ; Immigrant homes and aid societies ; Immigrant banks
- Washington : Govt. Print. Off., 1911.
- Physical description
- v, 350 p.
- Reports of the Immigration Commission ; v.37.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Importation and harboring of women for immoral purposes
- Immigrant homes and aid societies
- Immigrant banks
- Reports of the Immigration Commission ; v. 37
- At head of title: 61st Congress, 3d session. Senate. Document no. 753.
- William P. Dillingham, chairman.
- Report on steerage conditions by Miss Anna Herkner; on immigrant homes and aid societies, by Martha E. Dodson; on immigrant banks, by W.K. Ramsey, jr., special agents of the commission.
- CIS US serial set no. 5877.
- Microfiche. Honolulu : Law Library Microform Consortium, 1983? 4 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
Browse related items
Start at call number: