Immigrants as charity seekers [microform].
- Washington : Govt. Print. Off., 1911.
- Physical description
- 2 v.
- Reports of the Immigration Commission ; v. 34-35.
- Publication date
- Reports of the Immigration Commission ; v. 34-35
- At head of title: 61st Congress, 3d session. Senate. Document no. 665.
- William P. Dillingham, chairman.
- Report prepared by Jessie C. Lloyd, special agent of the Immigration commission; inquiry conducted with the assistance of Francis H. McLean, field secretary of the Field dept. for the extension of organized charity in the United States. v. 2 General tables.
- CIS US serial set nos. 5868, 5869.
- Microfiche. Honolulu : Law Library Microform Consortium, 1983? 20 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
Browse related items
Start at call number: