Occupations of the first and second generations of immigrants in the United States [microform] ; Fecundity of immigrant women
- Washington : Govt. Print. Off., 1911.
- Physical description
- v, 826 p.
- Reports of the Immigration Commission ; v. 28.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Fecundity of immigrant women
- Reports of the Immigration Commission ; v. 28
- At head of title: 61st Congress, 2d session. Senate. Document no. 282.
- William P. Dillingham, chairman.
- Prepared under the direction of the Commission by Joseph A. Hill, chief statistician, Division of Revision and Results, Bureau of the Census. The report entitled Fecundity of immigrant women is based on unpublished census schedules of the Twelfth census, and prepared by Joseph A. Hill, assisted by Julius H. Parmelee.
- CIS US serial set no. 5664.
- Microfiche. Honolulu : Law Library Microform Consortium, 1983? 9 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
Browse related items
Start at call number: