Trade creation and trade diversion
- Luxembourg : Office for Official Publications of the European Communities ; London : Kogan Page, c1997.
- Physical description
- xi, 87 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Single market review. Subseries 4 ; v. 3.
- Commission of the European Communities.
- Bibliography: p. 85-87.
- Coverage ratios and competitiveness-- effects of the exchange rate and growth rates-- the INTRASTAT problem-- an economic evaluation of the Single Market Programme with detailed results by industry - glassware, ceramics, basic industrial products, pharmaceutical products, machine tools for metals, telecommunications, electronic equipment, clothing, brewing and malting-- computable general equilibrium analysis-- economy-wide effects-- interpretation of the results and comparison with the econometric results-- econometric methodology.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
This is the third volume of subseries IV of 39 volumes of the "Single Market Review", an authoritative picture of the effects of economic union on European industry and its competitiveness. The volume is up to date, containing the latest facts and figures at the time of publication.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- The single market review. Subseries 4 : impact on trade and investment ; v. 3
- At head of t.p.: European Commission.
- 0749423323 (pbk) : £45.00 : Formerly CIP
- 9282787982 (Luxembourg)
- 9780749423322 (pbk)
- 9789282787984 (Luxembourg)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: