Magnetic anomaly data of the former U.S.S.R [electronic resource].
- Boulder, Colo. : National Geophysical Data Center, 1996.
- Physical description
- 1 computer optical disc : col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Contains wealth of information useful to Earth scientists studying global tectonic processes and deep crustal composition of major continental cratons. Provides complete data for historic reference along with documentation in original Russian with English translation. Also contains GeoVu Data Browse display program and various data conversion and export programs.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale 1:2,500,000.
- Title from disc label.
- Material compiled and published 1974 by USSR Ministry of Geology as an 18 sheet mosaic series; digitized 1982 by U.S. Naval Oceanographic Office; corrections made by Conoco, Inc.; re-gridded and converted to a latitude/longitude projection by National Geophysical Data Center.
- Shipping list no.: 99-0062-E.
- System requirements for Windows: Pentium-type processor-based PC for Windows 95/98/NT; 4 Mb RAM; 5 Mb hard disc space.
- System requirements for Macintosh: Mac Operating System 7 or later.
- System requirements for UNIX: All latest versions of Sun equipment and systems; 32 Mb RAM; 8 Mb disc space.