92.08.09-- essential epiphanies : a computer-music soundscape, collage and performance environment
- R. J. Fleck.
- Physical description
- vi, 27 leaves ; 29 cm. + 1 sound disc (digital ; 4 3/4 in.) + 1 videocassette (sd., col. ; 1/2 in.)
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
Library has: 1 sound disc
|ACD 5||In-library use|
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
For use in Archive of Recorded Sound
Library has: 1 videocassette
Library has: 1 v.
|ML29.1 .F593||In-library use|
|AVC 83||In-library use|
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|3781 2001 F||In-library use|
- Fleck, R. J.
- Stanford University. Department of Music D.M.A. thesis.
- Chafe, Chris, primary advisor.
- Contents of sound disc: 92.08.09--essential epiphanies (performance version)
- Three poems (performance version)
- 92.08.09--essential epiphanies (studio version)
- Three poems (studio version)
- Contents of videocassette: Ephemeral ceremony : essential epiphanies.
- Included Work
- Fleck, R.J. 92.08.09-- essential epiphanies.
- Fleck, R.J. Poems.
- Fleck, R.J. Ephemeral ceremony.
- Computer music.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Essential epiphanies
- Text includes introduction and appendices.
- D.M.A. final project--Department of Music, Stanford University, 2000.
- Accomp. material includes 92.08.09-- essential epiphanies performance, recorded May 23, 1995; Three poems performance, recorded Oct. 2, 1992; Ephemeral ceremony performance, filmed May 23, 1995.
- Stanford, copy 1-2: Copyright by the author.
Browse related items
Start at call number: