- [Boston, Mass. : Institute for Social and Cultural Change, c1987-c1989]
- Physical description
- 2 v. : ill. ; 28 cm.
All items must be requested in advance
Stanford ID holders may be able to check out some monographs marked "Available" next to the call number. "In-library use" call numbers are for reading-room use only.
9 BOUND WITH LATER TITLE
Library has: v.1(1988)-
|E872 .Z4 V.2:NOS.1-6 (JAN.-JUNE 1989)||In-library use|
|E872 .Z4 V.1:NOS.7/8-12 (JULY/AUG.-DEC.1||In-library use|
|E872 .Z4 V.1:NOS.1-6 (JAN.-JUNE 1988)||In-library use|
- Institute for Social and Cultural Change.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- Magazine zeta
- Z magazine
- Monthly except combined July/Aug., <Mar. 1989>-Sept. 1989
- Former Publication Frequency
- Monthly, Jan. 1988-
- Vol/date range
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. )-v. 2, no. 9 (Sept. 1989).
- Title from cover.
- Issue for Jan. 1988 also called: Premier issue.
- First issue preceded by trial issue called: Z magazine.
- Continued by
- Z magazine (Boston, Mass) ( ISSN 1056-5507 )
- Key Title
- Zeta magazine
Browse related items
Start at call number: