Readers' guide retrospective [electronic resource]
- [Bronx, N.Y.] : H.W. Wilson Co., c1997-
- "Readers' guide retrospective, produced by The H.W. Wilson Company, is a database containing comprehensive indexing of the most popular general-interest periodicals published in the United States and reflects the history of 20th century America. The complete database covers the years 1890 through 1982. This Phase One coverage includes the years 1969 through 1982."
- Beginning date
- File Characteristics
- Computer data and program.
- Title from Wilson Web database selection screen (as viewed on Dec. 6, 2001).
- "WilsonWeb 2."
- "Updated: December 4, 2001, total number of journals, excluding name changes ... 247. This number represents active, ceased, dropped journal titles."
- Access restricted to subscribers.
- File/Data Type
- Text (electronic database)
- System requirements: Internet connectivity, World Wide Web browser.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.