The Marian motet cycles of the Gaffurius codices : a musical and liturgico-devotional study
- Nolan Ira Gasser.
- Physical description
- xiv, 626 p. : music ; 29 cm.
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|3781 2001 G||In-library use|
- Gasser, Nolan
- Mahrt, William P., advisor.
- Stanford University. Department of Music Ph. D. Thesis.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 618-626).
- Publication date
- Thesis (Ph. D.)--Department of Music, Stanford University, 2001.
- Stanford, copy 1-2: Copyright by the author.
Browse related items
Start at call number: