Advances in flavours and fragrances : from the sensation to the synthesis
- edited by Karl A.D. Swift.
- Cambridge : Royal Society of Chemistry, c2002.
- Physical description
- viii, 229 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Special publication (Royal Society of Chemistry (Great Britain)) no. 277.
- Includes bibliographic references and index.
- Structure Activity Relationships-- Analytical-- Natural Products & Essential Oils-- Organic & Bioorganic Chemistry-- Flavours/Foods-- Subject Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
The chemistry of flavours and fragrances is of great interest to academics and industrialists alike. Bringing together international contributors, this book presents the most recent research in this key area. Diverse topics such as structure-activity relationships; analytical techniques; natural products and essential oils; and organic and bioorganic chemistry are discussed, along with flavours and foods. Advances in Flavours and Fragrances: From the Sensation to the Synthesis will be a welcome addition to the bookshelves of all practitioners with a common interest in this fascinating area.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Special publication / Royal Society of Chemistry ; no. 277
- Contains 16 of the twenty papers presented at Flavours and Fragrances 2001 : From the Sensation to the Synthesis, held on 16-18 May 2001 at the University of Warwick, Coventry, England.
Browse related items
Start at call number: