Catalysts & catalysed reactions
- Cambridge : Royal Society of Chemistry, 2002-
- Physical description
- v. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Royal Society of Chemistry (Great Britain)
- Available as a monthly, printed bulletin containing over 200 graphical abstracts each month, indexed by reaction under study and by catalytic method. Catalysts & Catalysed Reactions online contains all items published in the print publication since its launch in Jan. 2002. Selected from over 80 primary journals, coverage includes all areas of catalysis research, including homogeneous, heterogeneous and biocatalysis with emphasis on current growth areas such as chiral catalysts, polymerisation catalysts, enzymatic catalysts and clean catalytic methods. Each item is indexed by authors, products, reactants and catalysts, catalyst type and reaction type. E-mail alerting service is also available, allowing users to sign up for an e-mail message every time a new monthly bulletin is published online.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- Catalysts and catalysed reactions
- Vol/date range
- Began with 2002, no. 1 (Jan. 2002); ceased in 2014.
- "Graphical abstracts of new developments."
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.
- and with
- Methods in organic synthesis ( 0265-4245 )
- and with
- Synthetic reaction updates. Cambridge : Royal Society of Chemistry, 2015- ( 2055-6152 )
Browse related items
Start at call number: