United States Supreme Court decisions, 1778-1996 : an index to excerpts, reprints, and discussions, 1980-1995
- Kelly S. Janousek.
- Lanham, Md. : Scarecrow Press, 2001.
- Physical description
- xiv, 877 p. ; 29 cm.
- Janousek, Kelly S., 1960-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. viii-xiv) and index.
Janousek's new edition of this immensely valuable work will simplify the process of finding excerpts and commentary on every Supreme Court decision, as well as the texts, whether in government documents or reprinted in other sources, of the decisions themselves. This third volume in the series covers the literature from 1980 to 1995, indexing discussion and analysis in both monographs and periodicals of Court decisions from its earliest days.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- "Continue[s] the work of Nancy A. Guenther's first two editions of United States [Supreme] Court decisions : an index to excerpts, reprints, and discussions"--Introd.
- Related Work
- Guenther, Nancy Anderman, 1949- United States Supreme Court decisions.
- 0810839989 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9780810839984 (cloth : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: