Forced migration review
- Oxford, UK : Refugee Studies Programme in Association with the Global IDP Survey, -
- Physical description
- v. : ill. (some col.), col. maps ; 30 cm.
Latest issues in CURRENT PERIODICALS; earlier issues in SAL3.
Latest: iss.54 (2017:February)
Library has: no.49(2015)-
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
Library has: no.27(2007)-
|HV640 .F68 F NO.42-48 2013-2014||Available|
|HV640 .F68 F NO.37-41 2011-2012||Available|
|HV640 .F68 F NO.32-36 2009-2010+SUPPL||Available|
|HV640 .F68 F NO.27-31 2007-2008+SPEC.IS||Available|
|HV640 .F68 F SPEC.ISS. 2006:DEC||Available|
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Three no. a year
- Vol/date range
- 1 (Jan./Apr. 1998)-
- Title from cover.
- Each issue has also a theme title.
- Some issues accompanied by CD-ROM: Guide to international human rights mechanisms for internally displaced persons and their advocates.
- Latest issue consulted: Issue 27 (Jan. 2007).
- Issues for Aug. 2006- called issue.
- Only 2 no. published for 2006.
- Supplements and special issues published some years.
- Published by the Refugee Studies Centre, University of Oxford, in association with the Norwegian Refugee Council, <Aug. 2006->
- Related Items
- Also issued in Spanish, with title: Revista Migraciones forzadas; in Arabic, with title: Nashrat al-hijrah al-qasrīyah; and in French, with title: Revue des migrations forcées.
- Included Work
- Guide to international human rights mechanisms for internally displaced persons and their advocates.
- Available in another form
- Also issued online: Forced migration review (Online)
- Refugee participation network ( 0965-7460 )
Browse related items
Start at call number: