Spin dynamics in confined magnetic structures
Engineering Library (Terman)
Library has: v.1-
|QC754.2 .M336 S65 2002 V.1||Unknown|
|QC754.2 .M336 S65 2002 V.2||Unknown|
|QC754.2 .M336 S65 2002 V.3||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- An Introduction to Micromagnetics in the Dynamical Regime (J. Miltat, G. Albuquerque, A. Thiaville).- Nonlinear Spin Waves in One- and Two-Dimensional Magnetic Waveguides (A.N. Slavin, S.O. Demokritov, B. Hillebrands).- Spin Waves in Laterally Confined Structures (S.O. Demokritov, B. Hillebrands).- Stroboscopic Microscopy of Magnetic Dynamics (A.R. Freeman, W. Hiebert).- Dynamics of the Magnetization Reversal: From Continuous to Patterned Ferromagnetic Films (J. Ferre).- Small Amplitude Dynamics of Non-Homogeneous Magnetization Distributions: The Excitation Spectrum of Stripe Domains (U. Ebels, L. Buda, K. Ounadjela, P. Wigen).- Frequency-Domain Magnetic Measurements from Kilohertz to Gigahertz (J. Gregg).- Laser-Induced Ultrafast Demagnetization: Femtomagnetism, a New Frontier? (G. Zhang, W. Huebner, E. Beaurepaire, J.-Y. Bigot).- The Micromagnetics of Magnetoresistive Random Access Memory (J.-G. Zhu, Y. Zheng).
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- The book covers the main aspects of dynamic phenomena in confined magnetic structures on a level that researchers find a comprehensive compilation of the current status in the field. Introductory chapters help the newcomer to understand the basic concepts, and more advanced chapters give the current state of the art on most spin dynamic aspects ranging from milliseconds to femtoseconds. Emphasis is placed both on the discussion of the experimental techniques and on the theoretical work. The comprehensive presentation of these developments makes this volume very timely and valuable for every researcher working in the field of magnetism.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Topics in applied physics, 0303-4216 ; v. 83, 87, 101
- Also available on the Internet to registered users.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.
- 3540411917 (v. 1 : alk. paper)
- 3540440844 (v. 2 : alk. paper)
- 3540201084 (v. 3 : alk. paper
- 9783540411918 (v. 1 : alk. paper)
- 9783540440840 (v. 2 : alk. paper)
- 9783540201083 (v. 3 : alk. paper
Browse related items
Start at call number: