Spin dynamics in confined magnetic structures
Engineering Library (Terman)
Library has: v.1-
|QC754.2 .M336 S65 2002 V.1||Unknown|
|QC754.2 .M336 S65 2002 V.2||Unknown|
|QC754.2 .M336 S65 2002 V.3||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Fast Switching of Mesoscopic Magnets.- Spin Damping in Ultrathin Magnetic Films.- Magnetization Dynamics Investigated by Time-Resolved Kerr Effect Magnetometry.- High Speed Switching and Rotational Dynamics in Small Magnetic Thin Film Devices.- Time-Resolved X-Ray Magnetic Circular Dichroism.- The Dynamic Response of Magnetization to Hot Spins.- Ultrafast Magnetization and Switching.- Laser-Induced Magnetization Dynamics.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540440840 20160528
- An Introduction to Micromagnetics in the Dynamical Regime (J. Miltat, G. Albuquerque, A. Thiaville).- Nonlinear Spin Waves in One- and Two-Dimensional Magnetic Waveguides (A.N. Slavin, S.O. Demokritov, B. Hillebrands).- Spin Waves in Laterally Confined Structures (S.O. Demokritov, B. Hillebrands).- Stroboscopic Microscopy of Magnetic Dynamics (A.R. Freeman, W. Hiebert).- Dynamics of the Magnetization Reversal: From Continuous to Patterned Ferromagnetic Films (J. Ferre).- Small Amplitude Dynamics of Non-Homogeneous Magnetization Distributions: The Excitation Spectrum of Stripe Domains (U. Ebels, L. Buda, K. Ounadjela, P. Wigen).- Frequency-Domain Magnetic Measurements from Kilohertz to Gigahertz (J. Gregg).- Laser-Induced Ultrafast Demagnetization: Femtomagnetism, a New Frontier? (G. Zhang, W. Huebner, E. Beaurepaire, J.-Y. Bigot).- The Micromagnetics of Magnetoresistive Random Access Memory (J.-G. Zhu, Y. Zheng).
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540411918 20160528
- Precessional Switching of Thin Nanomagnets with Uniaxial Anisotropy.- Spin-Wave Excitations in Finite Rectangular Elements.- Ferromagnetic Resonance Force Microscopy.- Vortex Dynamics.- Domain-Wall Dynamics in Nanowires and Nanostrips.- Domain-Wall Dynamics in Magnetic Logic Devices.- Spin Transfer Torque and Dynamics.- Spin and Energy Relaxation of Hot Electrons at GaAs Surfaces.- Subject Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540201083 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- This second volume of the book on spin dynamics in confined magnetic structures covers central aspects of spin dynamic phenomena, so that researchers can find a comprehensive compilation of the current work in the field. Introductory chapters help newcomers to understand the basic concepts, and the more advanced chapters give the current state of the art for most spin dynamic issues in the milliseconds to femtoseconds range. Both experimental techniques and theoretical work are discussed. The comprehensive presentation of these developments makes this volume very timely and valuable for every researcher working in the field of magnetism. It describes the new experimental techniques which have advanced this field very rapidly. Among the techniques covered, particular attention is given to those involving high temporal, elemental and spatial resolution as well as to techniques involving magnetic field pulses with very short rise times and durations.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540440840 20160528
- The book covers the main aspects of dynamic phenomena in confined magnetic structures on a level that researchers find a comprehensive compilation of the current status in the field. Introductory chapters help the newcomer to understand the basic concepts, and more advanced chapters give the current state of the art on most spin dynamic aspects ranging from milliseconds to femtoseconds. Emphasis is placed both on the discussion of the experimental techniques and on the theoretical work. The comprehensive presentation of these developments makes this volume very timely and valuable for every researcher working in the field of magnetism.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540411918 20160528
- This third volume of "Spin Dynamics in Confined Magnetic Structures" addresses central aspects of spin-dynamic phenomena, including recent new developments, on a tutorial level. Researchers will find a comprehensive compilation of the current work in the field. Introductory chapters help newcomers to understand the basic concepts. The more advanced chapters give the current state of the art of spin dynamic issues ranging from the femtosecond to the microsecond regime. This volume concentrates on new experimental techniques such as ferromagnetic-resonance-force microscopy and two-photon photoemission, as well as on aspects of precessional switching, spin-wave excitation, vortex dynamics, spin relaxation, domain-wall dynamics in nanowires and their applications to magnetic logic devices. An important chapter is devoted to the presently very hot subject of the spin-transfer torque, combining the physics of electronic transport and micromagnetics. The comprehensive presentation of these developments makes this volume a very timely and valuable resource for every researcher working in the field of magnetism.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540201083 20160528
- Publication date
- Topics in applied physics, 0303-4216 ; v. 83, 87, 101
- Also available on the Internet to registered users.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.
- 3540411917 (v. 1 : alk. paper)
- 3540440844 (v. 2 : alk. paper)
- 3540201084 (v. 3 : alk. paper
- 9783540411918 (v. 1 : alk. paper)
- 9783540440840 (v. 2 : alk. paper)
- 9783540201083 (v. 3 : alk. paper
Browse related items
Start at call number: