Handbook of organopalladium chemistry for organic synthesis
- edited by Ei-ichi Negishi ; A. de Meijere, associate editor.
- New York : Wiley-Interscience, c2002.
- Physical description
- 2 v. (xxxv, 3279 p.) : ill. ; 26 cm.
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain)
On reserve: Ask at circulation desk
|QD412 .P4 H36 2002 V.1||2-hour loan|
|QD412 .P4 H36 2002 V.2||2-hour loan|
Library has: v.1-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- Organized to provide maximum utility to the bench synthetic chemist. * The editor is well-known for his work in exploring, developing, and applying organopalladium chemistry. * Contributors include over 24 world authorities in the field.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: