Geology resources and constraints Monterey County, California [electronic resource]
- by Lewis I. Rosenberg.
- Version 1.0.
- Templeton, CA : County of Monterey, c2001.
- Physical description
- 1 CD-ROM : col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- (W 122.0519--W 120.2139/N 036.9196--N 035.7890)
- "This CD-ROM contains a comprehensive database of the geology resources and constraints of Monterey County, California."
- Includes ESRI shapefiles for geologic units, faults, earthquakes, landslide and liquefaction susceptibility, erosion potential, minerals, mines, oil wells, aquifer recharge, and paleontological resources.
- "April 2001."
- This information was prepared for the Monterey County General Plan Update.
- System requirements: CD-ROM drive; monitor supporting 256 or more colors; word processing program; Adobe Acrobat reader; Internet web browser; ESRI ArcExplorer.
Browse related items
Start at call number: