Andy Hertzfeld notebooks, 1981-1983
- Physical description
- 1 print box (1 linear feet)
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|M1258 FLAT BOX 1||In-library use|
- Hertzfeld, Andy, creator.
- Photocopies of original notebooks kept by Andy Hertzfeld while at Apple.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- No photocopies may be made.
- Color photocopies.
- Location of Originals
- Originals held by creator.
- Andy Hertzfeld was a member of the original Apple Macintosh team in 1981, at which time he designed and implemented much of the original Macintosh system software.
- Transferred to library, 2001.
Browse related items
Start at call number: